At this time, we do not have plans to make another cassette range, but we are always listening to the market about what needs they perceive. In our experience, having the additional range is a benefit, and there is no significant downside in drivetrain weight.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other SRAM 1x11 shifters with 12-speed Eagle™?
- Can I use other SRAM 1x11 derailleurs with 12-speed Eagle™ cassette?
- What Eagle™ parts are cross compatible with existing 11-speed SRAM components?
- Since the cable pull ratio is the same (X-Actuation) I should be able to use 11-speed X01 or XX1 parts with 12-speed X01 and XX1 Eagle™ parts right? Is the throw (distance) per shift different?
- Is the 12th gear achieved by pushing the 50-tooth cog over the hub body toward the wheel, or with tighter overall spacing between cogs?
- What is the gear-range difference compared to existing 2x systems, both Shimano and SRAM?
- Can you explain how/why a larger pulley wheel in the Eagle™ RD makes for “crisper, more efficient and quieter” shifting?
- What are the comparative weights of Eagle™ to their non-Eagle™ counterparts (XX1 and X01)?
- How has the Eagle™ shifter changed and improved over previous XX1 and X01 1x11 models?
- How have the Eagle™ X-SYNC2™ chain rings changed?