You should have no problem hanging your bicycle in any direction, as the system is sealed. Be sure to cycle the fork several times before riding, so the oil can settle properly in the compression damper.
Articles in this section
- How much air should I have in my suspension fork for my rider weight?
- What is the recommended service interval for my RockShox fork, rear shock, or Reverb seatpost?
- How much suspension fluid should I put in my fork?
- What suspension fluid should I use in my fork? Is using any suspension fluid ok?
- How do I change travel in my solo air equipped fork?
- What are Bottomless Tokens?
- How many Bottomless Tokens should I use in my fork?
- Will installing Bottomless Tokens change the travel of my fork?
- Can I use Bottomless Tokens in my dual position fork?
- Can I upgrade my fork to have a remote lockout?