Eagle™ chainrings are compatible with other 11-speed SRAM drivetrains. It is highly recommended that SRAM 11-speed chains are used for this application, as other — even 11-speed — chains do not perform on SRAM rings as intended.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other SRAM 1x11 shifters with 12-speed Eagle™?
- Can I use other SRAM 1x11 derailleurs with 12-speed Eagle™ cassette?
- What Eagle™ parts are cross compatible with existing 11-speed SRAM components?
- Since the cable pull ratio is the same (X-Actuation) I should be able to use 11-speed X0 or XX1 parts with 12-speed X0 and XX1 Eagle™ parts right? Is the throw (distance) per shift different?
- Is the 12th gear achieved by pushing the 50-tooth cog over the hub body toward the wheel, or with tighter overall spacing between cogs?
- What is the gear-range difference compared to existing 2x systems, both Shimano and SRAM?
- Can you explain how/why a larger pulley wheel in the Eagle™ RD makes for “crisper, more efficient and quieter” shifting?
- What are the comparative weights of Eagle™ to their non-Eagle™ counterparts (XX1 and X01)?
- How has the Eagle™ shifter changed and improved over previous XX1 and X01 1x11 models?
- How have the Eagle™ X-SYNC™ chain rings changed?