Yes, you should use the included pedal washers with all cranksets.
Articles in this section
- Will my road crank fit my MTB, or my MTB crank fit on my road/cross bike?
- My crank arm keeps falling off even after I re-install it to proper torque. What is going on?
- I’m not sure what bottom bracket type I have, but I have measurements from my frame. Can you tell me what works?
- Just got a new crank and it came with some spacers. How do I know where they go, and how do I install my new crankset?
- I have installed my GXP bottom bracket, but there is space between the spider and dive side bearing. Is this normal?
- My Omnium crank comes really close to my frame’s chainstay and/or the chain is not straight. Can I space the crank out using spacers to change the chain line?
- My crankset came with pedal washers. Do I really need to use them?
- I want to use a Direct Mount 1x chainring with my direct mount capable crankset. What offset chainring do I need?