The cogs and spacers are not sold separately. Cassettes are sold as full units only, as the cog’s shift ramps are developed and designed to work with the next corresponding cog. Mixing and matching will degrade shift quality, and can lead to chain or cassette failure.
Articles in this section
- How do I make sure my chain is the proper length when installing a new chain?
- I want to create my own ratio cassette. Do you offer cassette cogs separately?
- What is XD, and why is it a thing?
- Will my hub work with your XD driver for the XG 10-42 0r 10-50 cassettes?
- I want to upgrade to MTB 11 speed 1x, but my hub won’t take an XD driver body. Can I still upgrade with a 10 speed driver for MTB?