Spare parts are no longer available for the SRT version shifters, as they have been out of production for many years. For SRAM spares, we produce about three years out after the end of a product lifecycle in production support parts, which gives about a 5 year availability for service items available in the marketplace once a specific model has been discontinued. The SRT version shifters are well beyond their limitations for support.
Articles in this section
- I want to build a MTB with drop bars for bike packing. Will my road shifter work with my MTB rear derailleur, or vice versa?
- I live in a hilly area and want a drivetrain with 50/34 crankset and a 10-42 cassette. Can I use a 2x front crank with a 1x rear derailleur?
- Can I use an 11 speed MTB shifter on my 2x11 road bike?
- How do I decide what cage size to use in a 2x or 3x MTB drivetrain system?
- I bought a new bike with SRAM Eagle drivetrain, but the B-Adjust tool for Eagle is missing. How do I adjust my derailleur properly?
- My main body spring broke in my rear derailleur. Do you offer this part separately?
- I am looking to upgrade to a wider gear ratio. What cassette size will work with my rear derailleur?
- My SRAM SRT shifter needs replacement. Do you still offer this shifter?
- I have an R2C road TT shifter. Do you offer service kits for this shifter?