The Bottomless Tokens are used to change the overall feel of the air spring in the fork, for tuning and ride performance. Changing bottomless tokens does not change the travel of your fork. AFTER you change travel, you may also want to change the bottomless tokens to tune your fork to the new volume of air in your fork. See the Solo Air Bottomless Token chart and the Pike Service Manual for further details.
Articles in this section
- How much air should I have in my suspension fork for my rider weight?
- What is the recommended service interval for my RockShox fork, rear shock, or Reverb seatpost?
- How much suspension fluid should I put in my fork?
- What suspension fluid should I use in my fork? Is using any suspension fluid ok?
- How do I change travel in my solo air equipped fork?
- What are Bottomless Tokens?
- How many Bottomless Tokens should I use in my fork?
- Will installing Bottomless Tokens change the travel of my fork?
- Can I use Bottomless Tokens in my dual position fork?
- Can I upgrade my fork to have a remote lockout?