SRAM RED eTap is compatible with the same road drivetrain components as RED 22, Force 22, and Rival 22 with cassettes up to 11-28 with a short cage rear derailleur, or up to 11-32 with a WiFLi rear derailleur. We've made new RED drivetrain components with graphics matching the rest of the SRAM RED eTap groupset.
Articles in this section
- What is the aftermarket MSRP for SRAM RED eTap, and what does it include?
- How do I install the SRAM RED eTap groupset on my bicycle?
- As a wireless product that has country specific requirements for regulatory certification, where is SRAM RED eTap currently certified to ship?
- Are there frame fit specifications required for SRAM Red eTap?
- Where is SRAM RED eTap available?
- Can I shift the front and rear derailleurs at the same time?
- Are there new cranks, rings, cassettes, and chains that are made for SRAM RED eTap?
- Where can I find SRAM RED eTap frame fit specifications?
- How much does the SRAM RED eTap groupset weigh?
- Does SRAM make a WiFLi version of the SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur?