Yes. SRAM’s WiFLi (Wider-Faster-Lighter) drivetrain innovation, which is defined by our expanded range cassettes and compact chainrings paired to our mid-cage rear derailleurs, are available beginning in December 2016.
Articles in this section
- What is SRAM's new Electronic groupset called?
- What is the aftermarket MSRP for SRAM RED eTap, and what does it include?
- How do I install the SRAM RED eTap groupset on my bicycle?
- As a wireless product that has country specific requirements for regulatory certification, where is SRAM RED eTap currently certified to ship?
- Are there frame fit specifications required for SRAM Red eTap?
- When is SRAM RED eTap available?
- Where is SRAM RED eTap available?
- Can I shift the front and rear derailleurs at the same time?
- Are there new cranks, rings, cassettes, and chains that are made for SRAM RED eTap?
- Where can I find SRAM RED eTap frame fit specifications?