No. The RED eTap system is not programmable.
Articles in this section
- Is RED eTap software or firmware open source? Can I get into the code and tweak it to make it work with 10-speed or change the shift speed at different points in the rear derailleur’s sweep?
- Can I set up the system to do sequential shifting?
- Can I customize the shifter paddle or blip operation? E.g. have the left paddle shift up or connect two blips to one shifter and have each blip shift in a different direction?
- Will the blips only perform the same shifting operation as the shifter they are connected to?
- Can I hold down the shift lever to do a rear multi-shift?
- Can I program the shift speed?
- Can you program in automatic rear compensation shifts when making front chainring selections? i.e. shifting to the small ring and simultaneously shifting into a smaller rear cog?
- Will SRAM make periodic eTap firmware updates?
- Does the front derailleur know where in the pedal stroke I am and time the shift accordingly for optimal shifting?
- Does SRAM make a head unit that is compatible with SRAM RED eTap?