We have tested SRAM RED eTap extensively in our climate chamber, in temperature ranges from 120 degrees F (50C) to -20 degrees F (-30C). Rapid temperature changes will not negatively affect the performance of SRAM RED eTap components.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to do anything different when washing a bike with SRAM RED eTap?
- Are common bike washes safe to use on SRAM RED eTap?
- Are there any recommended degreasers I should use with SRAM RED eTap?
- Is it safe to leave a derailleur in a bucket of solvent or in a solvent tank?
- Can I use a pressure washer?
- How hard it is to pair the system and get all of the components to recognize each other?
- How do I shift the front derailleur when I am tuning it in the workstand? I have one hand on the bar and one hand turning the crank. I can’t execute a front shift unless I stop turning the crank.
- What are the indexes when adjusting the derailleurs?
- Can I adjust the derailleurs while I am riding like you can with a barrel adjuster on a mechanical system?
- Is SRAM RED eTap waterproof?