Yes. Brake lever reach adjusts using a 2.5mm Allen wrench under the outboard side of the shifter hood. The reach adjustment uses a cam type adjustment with four available positions. This is similar to the shifter paddle reach adjustment on RED mechanical shifters.
Articles in this section
- Can I adjust eTap 2x11 brake lever reach?
- Why are the eTap 2x11 hoods for cable actuated brakes smaller than RED mechanical shifter hoods?
- Are red, white, blue or any other color hoods available for eTap?
- Does the eTap shifter paddle move backward independent of the brake lever?
- If the eTap shifter is fixed to the brake lever that means I can’t pull the shifter back to the bar while I am in the drops and make up-shifts (“sprint shifts”). Do you have a work around for this?
- Do I have to have both hands on the bar to execute a front shift with eTap 2x11?