Without Blips, Yes. With a crossed over Blip setup (placing a blip from each shifter placed side by side on the handlebar) you can perform a front shift with one hand.
Articles in this section
- Can I adjust brake lever reach?
- Why are the hoods smaller than RED mechanical shifter hoods?
- Are red, white, blue or any other color hoods available?
- Does the shifter paddle move backward independent of the brake lever?
- If the shifter is fixed to the brake lever that means I can’t pull the shifter back to the bar while I am in the drops and make up-shifts (“sprint shifts”). Do you have a work around for this?
- Do I have to have both hands on the bar to execute a front shift?