Yes. Remember that the charger uses a USB power cord. That means you can easily charge it anywhere you have a USB power source (e.g. computer, car, cell phone A/C to USB power adaptor, solar USB charging devices, airports, etc. Even some commercial airliners offer USB charging ports).
Articles in this section
- Are the front and rear derailleur batteries interchangeable?
- What happens when a battery is low? Will the shifts slow down? Will the shifter work intermittently?
- Will the parts stay “on” when the bike is on my car rack?
- How far can I ride on a fully charged derailleur battery?
- How do I know when to charge the derailleur or replace the shifter batteries?
- What is the warranty on eTap® battery?
- How long do the shifter batteries last?
- Are the shifter batteries rechargeable?
- How long does it take to remove the shifter batteries?
- Do I have to remove the derailleur batteries to charge them?