285 grams with 160mm Centerline X brake rotors and titanium bolts. This weight takes into account the required steel mechanical cables and housing required for an eTap rim brake equipped bike.
Articles in this section
- What is the MSRP for SRAM RED® eTap® HRD?
- What does HRD stand for?
- What is the difference in weight between the mechanical rim brake version of SRAM RED eTap and SRAM RED® eTap® HRD?
- Is there a Force eTap® HRD option available?
- Do eTap® HRD brakes use DOT fluid or mineral oil?
- Why did SRAM choose DOT 5.1 over mineral oil?
- What is the bed-in procedure (brake preparation)?
- Are spare parts available in case the brake is damaged?
- Do the brakes come pre-bled from the factory?
- Is the bleed procedure the same as other SRAM road disc brakes?