Brake lines are shortened by cutting the hose with a hydraulic hose cutter at the hood end of the hose. After cutting the hose to length, install a new hose barb and compression fitting and connect the hose to the lever via the Stealth-a-Majig. Then bleed the brake.
Articles in this section
- What is SRAM’s wireless hydraulic disc brake groupset called?
- What is the MSRP for SRAM RED® eTap® HRD?
- What does HRD stand for?
- What is the difference in weight between the mechanical rim brake version of SRAM RED eTap and SRAM RED® eTap® HRD?
- Is there a Force eTap® HRD option available?
- Do eTap® HRD brakes use DOT fluid or mineral oil?
- Why did SRAM choose DOT 5.1 over mineral oil?
- What is the bed-in procedure (brake preparation)?
- Are spare parts available in case the brake is damaged?
- Do the brakes come pre-bled from the factory?