It is recommended to set the lever reach position to correspond to the size of the rider’s hand. Once the correct reach is set the contact point adjust may be used to change what point in the brake lever throw where the brake engages.
Articles in this section
- What is the MSRP for SRAM RED® eTap® HRD?
- What does HRD stand for?
- What is the difference in weight between the mechanical rim brake version of SRAM RED eTap and SRAM RED® eTap® HRD?
- Is there a Force eTap® HRD option available?
- Do eTap® HRD brakes use DOT fluid or mineral oil?
- Why did SRAM choose DOT 5.1 over mineral oil?
- What is the bed-in procedure (brake preparation)?
- Are spare parts available in case the brake is damaged?
- Do the brakes come pre-bled from the factory?
- Is the bleed procedure the same as other SRAM road disc brakes?