Brakes are shipped right/rear and left/front, but are easy to change. Our Stealth-a-Majig hydraulic fittings at the brake lever make moving hoses from one lever to the other as easy as possible.
Articles in this section
- What does HRD stand for?
- What is the difference in weight between the mechanical rim brake version of SRAM RED eTap 2x11 and SRAM RED® eTap® HRD 2x11?
- Is there a Force eTap® HRD 2x11 option available?
- Do eTap® HRD brakes use DOT fluid or mineral oil?
- Why did SRAM choose DOT 5.1 over mineral oil?
- What is the bed-in procedure (brake preparation)?
- Are spare parts available in case the eTap® HRD 2x11 brake is damaged?
- Do the eTap® HRD 2x11 brakes come pre-bled from the factory?
- Is the bleed procedure the same for eTap® HRD 2x11 brakes as other SRAM road disc brakes?
- Does eTap® HRD 2x11 use the same hoses and fittings as other SRAM road disc brakes?