Yes. We’ve never charged for anyone to use this standard. We also provide detailed drawings and instructions for how to manufacture XD and XDR drivers. We do this because we want to ensure a proper mounting interface for our XD cassettes.
Articles in this section
- Do I need an XD or XDR driver to use an XD compatible cassette?
- Where do I get an XD or XDR driver for my wheel?
- Why did SRAM create the XD driver body interface?
- Why did SRAM create the XDR driver body interface?
- What are the main benefits of the XD and XDR interfaces?
- What is the difference between XD and XDR driver bodies?
- Are XD and XDR open standards?
- How do I obtain a license to design or manufacture XD or XDR compatible hubs?
- Do XD or XDR equipped wheels require special frame rear dropout designs?
- Do SRAM XD cassettes require different installation tools than traditional cassettes?