36 (Drivetrain tooth capacity is calculated using the following formula: [difference between tooth numbers on smallest and largest chainring] + [difference between tooth numbers on smallest and largest cog on cassette]).
Articles in this section
- Can I use the rear derailleur without the front derailleur to make a 1x drivetrain?
- Is there a different rear derailleur for 2x and 1x drivetrains?
- What is the max cog size that is compatible with SRAM RED eTap AXS™ rear derailleurs?
- Is there a WiFLi® version of SRAM RED eTap AXS™ rear derailleurs with a higher max cog size?
- What is the total drivetrain tooth capacity of SRAM RED eTap AXS™ rear derailleurs?
- Do SRAM RED eTap AXS™ road rear derailleurs feature Cage Lock?
- Why do SRAM RED eTap AXS™ rear derailleurs use the new Orbit™ fluid clutch instead of the Roller Bearing Clutch used on SRAM’s mountain bike rear derailleurs?