No, there is not. The 10-tooth start for eTap AXS™ cassettes is an integral component of our X-Range™ gearing design and offers the greatest number of 1-tooth jumps between cogs while still delivering increased overall gear range.
Articles in this section
- What cassette size ranges do you offer for RED and Force eTap AXS™?
- Will additional cassette size options be added later?
- What type of freehub body is required for SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS™ road cassettes?
- Is a special cassette tool required to install or remove SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS™ road cassettes?
- Is there a cassette available with an 11-tooth start so I don’t have to change the 11-speed HG driver on my rear wheel to XDR™?