No. The spline interfaces are not compatible.
Articles in this section
- Is the Q-Factor for SRAM’s eTap AXS™ road cranks different from SRAM’s 11-speed road cranks?
- Is it possible to put a 5-arm non-power meter spider from another SRAM crankset onto the RED DUB crankset?
- What is the chain line of the new SRAM RED eTap AXS™ crankset/chainrings? Is it different than 11-speed SRAM road cranksets?
- Are SRAM RED eTap AXS™ cranksets compatible with Trek’s BB90 bottom bracket standard?
- Can a SRAM Eagle™ direct mount chainring be fitted to a SRAM road DUB™ crankset?
- What bottom bracket interface standards are the new SRAM RED eTap AXS™ cranksets designed to work with? Are different spindle lengths required to fit wider variants such as BB386 and BBRight?
- Is there an Italian threaded bottom bracket available for SRAM RED DUB™ cranksets?