In certain circumstances, air can potentially swap to the oil side of the IFP. If this happens the seatpost develops “squish.” The Vent Valve works by moving the air back into the air chamber and out of the oil. Depress the valve, compress the post, good to go. No disassembly required.
Articles in this section
- How much does Reverb AXS™ cost?
- What are the main benefits and key features of Reverb AXS™?
- What is included with Reverb AXS™?
- When is Reverb AXS™ available for purchase?
- Can I fit Reverb AXS™ to any mountain bike?
- What sizes are available for Reverb AXS™?
- How does Reverb AXS™ connect and integrate with other wireless components within the AXS™ group?
- Can I adjust the return speed of the post?
- Can I digitally assign different functions to the AXS™ controller buttons?
- How do I know if my Battery is low?