SRAM Eagle AXS™ chains use commonly available bicycle chain lubes and are compatible with the same lubricants as our other chains.
Articles in this section
- What chain lubes do you recommend for new AXS™ chains?
- Will a new SRAM RED AXS™ road chain work on a SRAM Eagle™ drivetrain?
- How does the new Eagle AXS™ chain lifespan compare to SRAM’s current XX1 Eagle™ chain?
- How do I size a chain for a 1x SRAM Eagle AXS™ drivetrain?
- Are SRAM Eagle AXS™ PowerLocks® different from SRAM RED eTap AXS™ 12-speed PowerLocks®?
- Can a SRAM Eagle AXS™ PowerLock® be installed and uninstalled repeatedly, or does it need to be replaced with a new PowerLock® after being removed one time?
- What surface treatment/coating is SRAM using on new Eagle AXS™ chains?