The Eagle AXS™ system is completely water and dust proof to the IP69K international standard. Initially developed for construction vehicles and food sanitization, the IP69K standard validates systems that require regular pressurized cleaning. For a mountain biker, it means no hesitation to head out when the weather looks less than ideal.
Articles in this section
- How do you pronounce the AXS™ portion of the groupset name?
- What are the main benefits and key features of Eagle AXS™?
- How much does the group cost?
- What is the weight of the drivetrain?
- What is included when I purchase Eagle AXS™?
- Are there different color variants available?
- Are there any differences to the cassette from mechanical Eagle™?
- Can I fit SRAM Eagle AXS™ to any mountain bike and what are the compatibility requirements for Eagle AXS™?
- How does SRAM Eagle AXS™ connect and integrate with other wireless components that SRAM makes?
- Does SRAM Eagle AXS™ have smartphone connectivity?