While AXS™ components can withstand pressure washing and submersion, each component should be treated the same way you would treat ball bearing equipped components such as a hub, headset or bottom bracket. That is, avoid blasting water directly at the seals between the derailleur and battery, derailleur pivot points, or at junction points between component subassemblies.
Articles in this section
- How do you pronounce the AXS™ portion of the groupset name?
- What are the main benefits and key features of Eagle AXS™?
- How much does the group cost?
- What is the weight of the drivetrain?
- What is included when I purchase Eagle AXS™?
- Are there different color variants available?
- Are there any differences to the cassette from mechanical Eagle™?
- Can I fit SRAM Eagle AXS™ to any mountain bike and what are the compatibility requirements for Eagle AXS™?
- How does SRAM Eagle AXS™ connect and integrate with other wireless components that SRAM makes?
- Does SRAM Eagle AXS™ have smartphone connectivity?