Big chainring and big cog + two inner and two outer links.
Articles in this section
- Are special chain tools, chain pliers, or chain whips required to work on SRAM RED eTap AXS™ drivetrains?
- Why do the new SRAM RED® road chains have links that are flat on one side?
- What chain lubes do you recommend for new SRAM RED road chains?
- Can I use a SRAM Eagle™ 12-speed chain on an SRAM RED® XG-1290 cassette?
- Will a new RED® road chain work on a SRAM Eagle™ drivetrain?
- Why does the new SRAM RED® chain use larger rollers than SRAM’s 11-speed chains?
- How does the new SRAM RED® chain lifespan compare to SRAM’s 11-speed SRAM RED® chains?
- Are SRAM eTap AXS™ road chains more efficient than a typical 1/8” chain with smaller rollers?
- How do I size a chain for a 1x SRAM RED eTap AXS™ drivetrain?
- How do I size a chain for a 2x SRAM RED eTap AXS™ drivetrain?