Yes. The power meter on SRAM RED® chainring sets is fully integrated with the chainrings for the lowest possible weight and the highest possible accuracy. However, RED® chainrings are made to last 50% longer than our 11-speed chainrings to greatly extend the life of the ring and power meter assembly. Additionally, regular chain cleaning, lubrication, and timely replacement when worn will greatly improve the lifespan of the chainrings. Staying on top of this preventative maintenance will also keep your drivetrain performing well while saving you money on replacement chainrings. When it’s time to replace your AXS integrated power meter, you can contact SRAM for a half-price replacement, and we will recycle your old one.
Articles in this section
- What chainring size options do you offer for SRAM RED eTap AXS™?
- Will additional chainring size options be added later?
- Is there a 2x version of the RED eTap AXS™ crankset that uses a 4-bolt spider?
- Are there RED 2x chainrings available to fit the SRAM RED eTap AXS™ 1x 4-bolt spider?
- Why are the 2x chainring tooth-count differences between the large chainring and small chainring lower on SRAM RED eTap AXS™ compared to SRAM’s previous road chainring gearing options?
- Is SRAM making direct mount 1x eTap AXS™ road chainrings?
- Can I configure eTap AXS™ for a lower 1x drivetrain gearing setup?
- What tooth count options does SRAM offer for 1x SRAM RED eTap AXS™ chainrings?
- What size and type of tool is required to remove SRAM RED® 1x chainrings from the crank spider?
- What size and type of tool is required to remove SRAM RED® direct mount road chainrings from the crankset?