A 1x 52-tooth chainring will be available in May 2019.
Articles in this section
- What chainring size options do you offer for eTap AXS™?
- Will additional chainring size options be added later?
- Is there a 2x version of the RED or Force eTap AXS™ crankset that uses a 4-bolt spider?
- Are there RED 2x chainrings available to fit the SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS™ 1x 4-bolt spider?
- Why are the 2x chainring tooth-count differences between the large chainring and small chainring lower on SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS™ compared to SRAM’s previous road chainring gearing options?
- Is SRAM making direct mount 1x eTap AXS™ road chainrings?
- Can I configure eTap AXS™ for a lower 1x drivetrain gearing setup?
- What tooth count options does SRAM offer for 1x SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS™ chainrings?
- What size and type of tool is required to remove SRAM RED and Force 1x chainrings from the crank spider?
- What size and type of tool is required to remove SRAM RED and Force direct mount road chainrings from the crankset?