eTap AXS™ uses the same charge indicators as current eTap™: > 25% = green, < 25% = red, < 15% = flashing red. Battery status is also available on many GPS head units and on the AXS™ app. Typical run times on a single charge are 60 riding hours. It takes one hour to fully charge a battery.
Articles in this section
- What is AXS™ and how do you pronounce it?
- Are there rim brake and disc brake options?
- When is RED eTap AXS™ available for retail aftermarket purchase?
- When is Force eTap AXS™ available for retail aftermarket purchase?
- Are there different color variants available?
- What are the main benefits of the new X-Range™ gearing configurations for RED eTap AXS™?
- Are the frame fit specs for RED eTap AXS™ road different than 11-speed RED eTap™? Where can I find the frame fit specs?
- Can RED and Force eTap AXS™ be fitted to a bike that is currently compatible with 8, 9, 10 or 11-speed groupsets?
- Will 11-speed SRAM RED eTap™ levers communicate with RED or Force eTap AXS™ electronic derailleurs?
- Do RED or Force eTap AXS™ have smartphone connectivity? Related: Do I need a USB dongle for potential firmware updates?