The Reverb AXS™ system is completely water and dust proof to the IPX7 international standard. Initially developed for construction vehicles and food sanitization, the IPX7 standard validates systems that require regular pressurized cleaning. For a mountain biker, it means no hesitation to head out when the weather looks less than ideal.
Articles in this section
- How much does Reverb AXS™ cost?
- What are the main benefits and key features of Reverb AXS™?
- What is included with Reverb AXS™?
- When is Reverb AXS™ available for purchase?
- What sizes are available for Reverb AXS™?
- How does Reverb AXS™ connect and integrate with other wireless components within the AXS™ group?
- Can I adjust the return speed of the post?
- Can I digitally assign different functions to the AXS™ controller buttons?
- How do I know if my Battery is low?
- What can I adjust in the App and what information can I get?