Checking battery life is easy: press the button on the post. Green light means it’s at or close to full charge. Red light means it’s at or close to half charge. And flashing red means charge it up. The battery will last 40-60 hours of riding time, but can vary by use. To prolong battery life, the system goes to power save mode when the bike is stationary.
Articles in this section
- How much does Reverb AXS™ cost?
- What are the main benefits and key features of Reverb AXS™?
- What is included with Reverb AXS™?
- When is Reverb AXS™ available for purchase?
- What sizes are available for Reverb AXS™?
- How does Reverb AXS™ connect and integrate with other wireless components within the AXS™ group?
- Can I adjust the return speed of the post?
- Can I digitally assign different functions to the AXS™ controller buttons?
- How do I know if my Battery is low?
- What can I adjust in the App and what information can I get?