The Eagle AXS™ B-gap tool is used to set the correct position for the AXS™ derailleur. It should be noted that the AXS™ B-Gap tool is different than the current Eagle™ B-Gap tool and they are not compatible. The majority of standard and professional tools will work on Eagle AXS™ drivetrains. Care should always be taken to ensure the tool is fully compatible with each component - this can be found on tool manufacturers specifications and websites.
Articles in this section
- What cassette size ranges do you offer for Eagle AXS™?
- What type of freehub body is required for Eagle AXS™ cassettes?
- Is a special cassette tool required to install or remove SRAM Eagle AXS™ cassettes?
- Is there a cassette available with an 11-tooth start so I don’t have to change the driver on my rear wheel to XD™?
- Are special chain tools, chain pliers, or chain whips required to work on Eagle AXS™ drivetrains?