No. These cassettes require a standard HG-style cassette tool with a 7-8mm spline depth.
Articles in this section
- What cassette size ranges do you offer for Eagle AXS™?
- What type of freehub body is required for Eagle AXS™ cassettes?
- Is a special cassette tool required to install or remove SRAM Eagle AXS™ cassettes?
- Is there a cassette available with an 11-tooth start so I don’t have to change the driver on my rear wheel to XD™?
- Are special chain tools, chain pliers, or chain whips required to work on Eagle AXS™ drivetrains?