All that’s needed to get riding is to mount the Eagle AXS™ drivetrain, pair it and get out there. The AXS™ app is only needed for further personalization or to gain access to the data the system has accumulated. The AXS™ app is the built-in componentry software that makes it possible to both program and personalize Eagle AXS™ to your specifications. Letting you adjust and personalize controller assignments for shift commands and your electronically activated Reverb AXS™ dropper post right from your mobile – to make it exactly how you want it.
Articles in this section
- How do you pronounce the AXS™ portion of the groupset name?
- What are the main benefits and key features of Eagle AXS™?
- How much does the group cost?
- What is the weight of the drivetrain?
- What is included when I purchase Eagle AXS™?
- Are there different color variants available?
- Are there any differences to the cassette from mechanical Eagle™?
- Can I fit SRAM Eagle AXS™ to any mountain bike and what are the compatibility requirements for Eagle AXS™?
- How does SRAM Eagle AXS™ connect and integrate with other wireless components that SRAM makes?
- Does SRAM Eagle AXS™ have smartphone connectivity?