All bikes and frames compatible with Eagle™ today will be compatible with Eagle AXS™. SRAM AXS™ drivetrains will be compatible with almost all recent and current standards. Eagle AXS™ requires an XD™ driver body for cassette installation, just like the majority of our current 1x drivetrains. Eagle AXS™ cranksets use SRAM DUB™ bottom brackets, compatible with almost all current BB standards.
Articles in this section
- How do you pronounce the AXS™ portion of the groupset name?
- What are the main benefits and key features of Eagle AXS™?
- How much does the group cost?
- What is the weight of the drivetrain?
- What is included when I purchase Eagle AXS™?
- Are there different color variants available?
- Are there any differences to the cassette from mechanical Eagle™?
- Can I fit SRAM Eagle AXS™ to any mountain bike and what are the compatibility requirements for Eagle AXS™?
- How does SRAM Eagle AXS™ connect and integrate with other wireless components that SRAM makes?
- Does SRAM Eagle AXS™ have smartphone connectivity?