Almost exactly the same as mechanical XX1 Eagle™. The net weight for a complete ready-to-ride XX1 Eagle AXS™ drivetrain is approximately 5 grams lighter than mechanical XX1 Eagle™. X01 is approximately 15 grams lighter for AXS™. It should be noted that XX1 Eagle AXS™ is 75-80 grams lighter than 1st generation (11spd) XX1.
Articles in this section
- How do you pronounce the AXS™ portion of the groupset name?
- What are the main benefits and key features of Eagle AXS™?
- How much does the group cost?
- What is the weight of the drivetrain?
- What is included when I purchase Eagle AXS™?
- Are there different color variants available?
- Are there any differences to the cassette from mechanical Eagle™?
- Can I fit SRAM Eagle AXS™ to any mountain bike and what are the compatibility requirements for Eagle AXS™?
- How does SRAM Eagle AXS™ connect and integrate with other wireless components that SRAM makes?
- Does SRAM Eagle AXS™ have smartphone connectivity?